Saturday, May 10, 2008

4 months old!!

Wow, my baby is already 4 months old! She is getting so big and more adorable by the day.
She is laughing now but not at just anything it has to really be funny.
She also will only coo when she really feels like it. She has a strong personality :)
She loves when I sing as I change her diaper and sings with me.
She HATES tummy time and refuses to do it. I don't want to hear her scream her little head off so I don't even try anymore.
She likes Sponge Bob, I've decided that I will never get out of that because Holger loves it and has all the episodes on dvd.
She had to be held outward so she can look at everything
She doesn't like taking naps because she doesn't want to miss anything.
She loves her grandpa and her aunts and uncles
She is a total daddy's girl already
Her favorite toy is her cow that makes noise when you pull it down
She is reaching for things now and likes grabbing everything!
Her favorite movie is Surfs Up and will watch it over and over.
That's all I can think of right now but the list is going to keep getting bigger!



Oh and here's a family photo that we took in April

4 comments:

Diana said...

Michael hates tummy time too. He'll start crying the minute I lay him on his tummy now--so i dont do it as much either

RAL said...

I cant believe how big this little doll is getting! She is seriously so precious and cute! I have tried to post on here like 2 other times and it just deleted my posts both times :( So I'm trying again. :) I hope things are going well for you guys! I miss chatting with ya girly! And by the way you look absolutely beautiful in these pics!

Jenna said...

"Her favorite toy is her cow that makes noise when you pull it down"

Audrey has this toy as well, and she loves it. But she likes to chew on its face and feet.

We had this discussion at the zoo, I think...

Brittney said...

Yes we did :) That was before Madelyn discovered that she can play with it :)