Madelyn has a third tooth on the bottom! She is trying to get some one top now. What does this mean for mommy? A super cranky baby! She can be such a pill when she is teething and doesn't sleep well. This is hard on a 9 weeks preggo woman who is super tired all the time!
She has mastered crawling though and is happy when she isn't cranky ;)
7 comments:
Oh teething is so much fun. We love teething tablets.
Congrats on the pregnancy, hope all goes well!
Hooray for the baby to be!
You're pregnant! CONGRATS! I hope you know you can stay with me if you need to. :) I'm only 20 minutes from the hospital.
And yay for teeth! It's better that they all come in at once that way you get it out of the way. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. Austin has popped out 5 in the last 10 days! :O
ACK! Congratulations! Britly, that is so exciting!! Oh, and TEETH!! fun fun fun. ;)
Yay for teething. I think Logan is about to start getting his molars soon. Fun! You're pregnant! That's great! Just don't kill yourself, okay?!
1st: I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! How are you feeling? When are you due? I am so excited for you..and sort of jealous! But none the less I am happy for you guys!
2nd: Teething babies are awful. Greg is the same way. When he first started teething he wasn't too bad. Now that he is getting older he is way more cranky and doesn't sleep as well.
3rd. Madelyn was super cute in her costume. Loved it.
4th: Hope things are going well for you guys. Love you.
I'm free on the 18th! (Mostly). What time? I'd love to get together! Especially at Cafe Ole' 'cuz that place rocks.
Post a Comment