I'm stuck in bed. I thought I would get off until I was 25 weeks but nope. I went to the hospital because the night before I felt like I was having contractions but I think it was just really bad ligament pain. It turns out though that my cervical length is shorter, I have idea how that happened and we'll see if it was right next week at my ultrasound.
So now I'm stuck in bed for 13.5 more weeks. Thankfully my husband is fantastic and I have great family here to help take care of Madelyn so I don't have to stress about that. Now I just get to lay down, read, watch movies, and crochet. Only being able to go to the bathroom and shower. Other than that I'm down.
6 comments:
That sucks! I wish I was your neighbor so I could come over for scheduled play dates.
Well, since you so kindly suggested it...maybe I will.
But-I need your address.
And do you like Peanut Butter or no?
Yeah.. this realy stinks Britt! Tell me when you want me to come over..and I'll see what's going on here that I can get out of!
Love You!
Mom
Oh goodness, I hope the time flies by for you!!
Brittney I love you, Brittney I doooooo. Father in Heaven is watching over yooouuu!!
I LOVE YOU BRITTLE BEE!!!!
Post a Comment