Thursday, April 9, 2009

Joy's of Pregnancy

Don't you just love those days where you just wanna scream at something and rip your hair out for no apparent reason? I sure do....not. Everything irritates you and nothing makes it better. You get snappy with everyone and no matter how hard you try to be happy it doesn't work. I work really hard to be nice and hide it from Maddy but it's hard sometimes.

I just want to go find a corner and cry. I can't sit down on the floor because I wouldn't be able to get back up at this point being 8 months pregnant. But I'm really really getting tired of everything right now. I'm sick to death of being stuck inside but have been naughty and escaped now and then this last week. I'm tired of always being surrounded by people and can't think. I want some me time but will I ever get it..no.

I'm tired and can't get a good sleep because of my stupid pill schedule (if anyone says well you won't get any when baby comes anyway I'll e-punch you in the face because I already know that) Eli is huge and I'm DONE BEING PREGNANT. My husband is always busy with school so I hardly see him anymore and even though I'm not supposed to I take care of Madelyn more then I should be.

So yeah if you were wondering how I was doing this is it. I know it will get better and telling me that won't help any because it's like beating a dead horse.

pregnancy cartoon Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry. I totally agree, it sucks. :(

Diana said...

Epunch me in the face! HAHAHA. That is the funniest line I've heard. That's a funny comic too.

And, I know what you mean by the whole statement "You won't get any sleep when the baby comes." That gets SO old.

But I feel like beating a dead horse--so let me reassure you, it will get better....in one month.

Brittney said...

Diana you crack me up too :P I need humor in my time of trial :P