Friday, April 12, 2013

drum roll please...............................................

We are moving to LA GRANDE! Holger got a job at the hospital as an accountant and we are moving there tomorrow. we've enjoyed pullman but we are ready for the next chapter of our life :) being real grownups. no more school. just working 9 to 5 and coming home. maddy is going to get signed up for kindergarten and eli will be in preschool in the fall again. we have an apartment and hopefully will save up for a house in the next couple years because this girl is tired of sharing walls with people...... how cute are they...i've been looking at old pictures of the kids and i'm getting kinda baby hungry.... snap out of it brittney

3 comments:

Rachael said...

What cute little ones you have! I am so happy for you to be done with school! It'll be nice to be by family too, right?

PBJKLI Ussery said...

Yay! We will see you at Stake Conference! I'm excited you'll be closer. I'm sure you are thrilled to be close to your family again too. Good luck with the moving. Drive safe!!

Kylee said...

So happy for you guys! My mom kept asking me if you guys had moved back because she would see you out and about often. Now, I can tell her you have! Hope that you get settled quickly. I forgot that Maddy will be in Kindergarten this next year too!