Friday, March 28, 2008

Salt Lake trip so far

We decided to take a trip to Salt Lake City to visit my sister and get out of town for a few days. We got here on Tuesday and have had a ton of fun so far. Wednesday we went and looked around temple square. Here are some pictures from that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday Holger and I went to the temple and that was amazing. It's so beautiful inside. After that we came home and enjoyed some relaxing time and watched movies. I made cookies for Tennille (my sis) because she just happened to have all he ingredients ready for when we got here.

Today we got up and went to the zoo and I met some online friends! All the girls were super awesome :) We had a fun time together. The only sick episode of the day was when I saw a gorilla poop in his hand then he decided to eat it! I about barfed. And they say that we evolved from them! What ever, I don't see people pooping in their hands and eating it, unles they are mentally unstable but even then would someone actually do that?? I highly doubt it (babies aren't included) We came home from the zoo and enjoyed another evening at home.

Photobucket

Tomorrow is going to be super awesome because I got tickets for the General Young Womans meeting and I'm taking my sisters! It's a meeting that the church holds every year for girls ages 12 to 18 and they give inspired messages about growing up strong in the gospel and how that will help them over come the obsticals of adolescence! I'm so excited because I've always wanted to go and now I get the chance to. I know I'm not her mom but I'm the adult taking her!!! wahooo!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Wooo! Look how cute you and Holger are at temple square. Aw!

Stupid gross poo eaters. That was sick.

Marla said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!!

Heather said...

You have to email the pics of you and Holger to me so I can make a new siggy for ya! Those are so cute!

Nana Scott XOXO said...

You guys look like you had so much fun!! And seriously, you and Holger are ADORABLE!!! LOL

Jenna said...

Yes, it was so sick! That gorilla.