Wednesday, July 9, 2008

6 Months Old!

Technically she will be tomorrow but we had her doctors appointment today. She is perfectly healthy and weighing in at 15.5 pounds and 27in long! She is in the 90th percentile for length and 40th for weight. So she's long and skinny. We all knew she would be like that though. She is now rolling from her back to her tummy but doesn't know how to roll from her tummy to her back! This irritates her very much and get's mad because she's stuck. She's been eating rice cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes and we gave her some pears yesterday! She is a really good eater and get's jealous when we eat our big people food in front of her. She is always full of smiles and giggles. She loves talking to everyone. She is a complete grandpas girl and is in love with her uncle CJ. She loves playing with her toys and is the cutest girl in the world!

Here are some pictures to prove it.






5 comments:

Diana said...

She totally looks like Holger in that second picture. So I must tell you that Richard and I were laughing so hard as we watched that little video together. That was funny. Isn't it funny how babies are pretty much universal in the "throw the arms back in fright"?

Brittney said...

Totally cracks me up! She still does it. But not with the same bewildered expression as the first couple times.

Jessica Waite said...

Man, your baby cracks me up. After I watched it I had to get patxi over here to see it. He laughed too, it's a great video. Plus i think she atkes after her mother. I've seen you amke that same face when you get teased. It reminded me so much of you!

Oh and by the way Jen just started a blog, http://www.jenandnickromriell.blogspot.com/ and I just found out the Jill has one too, http://www.littlewheemindmisfires.blogspot.com/ Thought that you would like to take a visit. Jill's a great story-teller. Love ya girl!

Heather said...

I love that one of her in her bed. She looks so happy and content. Is she that happy in bed at night? :)

Brittney said...

she doesn't sleep in that bed!!!! bad mommy! She sleeps in the bassinet our room.