Madelyn had a photo shoot with Grandpa a couple days ago and here are some of the pictures.
Yeah, we pretty much have the cutest kid in the universe! She got tired at the end because it was nap time but we had to do it before the sun went down outside. She was a trooper.
She is just adorable. The headband is so cute. I like the second picture - she looks a lot like Holger in that one but in most of the others she looks like you!
Those are so cute! When did she turn into a chunky monkey?? I love it! That first outfit is my favorite I think I've ever seen on a little girl. Red is really her color!
3 comments:
She is just adorable. The headband is so cute. I like the second picture - she looks a lot like Holger in that one but in most of the others she looks like you!
The last two made me go AWWWWW!
Those are so cute! When did she turn into a chunky monkey?? I love it! That first outfit is my favorite I think I've ever seen on a little girl. Red is really her color!
Post a Comment