Sunday, August 10, 2008

CRAP

Every mom's nightmare happened to me this morning after I posted that last post! Madelyn hasn't been able to roll from her tummy to her back yet...or so I thought. Since I didn't know that I was on the computer while Holger was in the room with her. Well he went potty thinking that Maddy would be fine on the bed, WRONG! She rolled off the bed!!! Out of nowhere I hear a piercing scream! It wasn't really an ouch scream so I ran into the room to investigate and found my sweet baby on the floor!!!! Lucky for us there was a big fluffy pillow there to break her fall. She was crying because it was scary to fall off the bed. I picked her up and checked for breaks or bumps and she has none. Thankfully she's fine but from now on no more babies rolling off the bed!\

At church I tested her rolling skills and sure enough she is rolling without any trouble now. That little twerp.

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oops! Don't worry your not a bad mom just wait until I post the pictures of Addison with her black eye.. Then you won't feel so bad.

:)Rachel

Kylee said...

I think that it happens to all of us. Greg was only a month old and had put him to sleep on the couch on my nursing pillow. Well I went to get on the computer to blog of course and then I heard this cry and like the wind had been knocked out of him and I ran in there and he was on the floor. I still to this day don't know how the heck he got there because he wasn't rolling he must have just moved a lot!
She is so cute and I love all the pictures you post of her!

Diana said...

Last night, Richard and I were hanging out in downtown. We stopped to get something to eat, and ate outside at these park benches. This other couple, and their little baby were on the table next to us, and the mom was holding her boy, and somehow she lost her grip with all his wriggling, and he fell off her lap on to the cement. That was sad! And she, sadly, had a lot of people around her who saw. I felt so bad for her, cuz I am sure she felt like everyone was judging her as a 'bad mom' but, we all know it was a mistake. Never fun though!