Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend

My sister Tilly came to town. It was awesome to see her. I miss her and it was great to have all the siblings together again. We celebrated my brother's and dad's birthday's on Saturday. Madelyn was as usual the center of the universe in the Jensen household. She is the most adorable creature alive! She is full of giggles and smiles and could charm you with her toothless grin in a second.

We got Madelyn a pack and play. We will keep it at my dad's so I won't have to worry about her rolling her way off the bed anymore. I can rest easy knowing that she is in a mesh cage ;)

Pictures will be posted soon!

4 comments:

The Randall Family said...

Oh how I love pack n plays! I seriously think that they are one of the best inventions in the entire world! LOL! Thanks for your comment about Kailey. I can not believe how big she's gotten over the past few months! She has been growing so fast. It makes me sad. : ( That baby stage is just over with so quickly. I know that two and a half isn't grown up, but it sure feels like it! I just updated my blog a minute ago with the details of our medical ultrasound and my appointment today. Thanks again so much for the support. These past few months have been tough. : )

The Randall Family said...

Mmmmmmm.... Milk shakes.... : ) LOL!

Jessica Waite said...

Madelyn is the cutiest baby alive. I'm still kind of doing Mary Kay, it's Irony 100, right? I'm glad you need something, because I do too and ready for an order. If you know anyone else who wants anything, let me know! And yes, I planning on taking pictures this weekend of my growing belly. I was planning on taking a picture every two weeks, I don't know. I'm excited because on the 4th, I have a doctor's appointment and be able to see. Plus, I'm supposed to start to feel it now. I can't wait! Miss ya girl!

Marla said...

She is adorable! I know I always say that but it's so true. Good about the pack n' play. My mom has one at her house. She was going to put it up, but since number two is on the way, decided to just leave it out! LOL