This year is going to be a good one :) Madelyn is going to turn one next Saturday the tenth. I still haven't decided on what kind of cake I want to make. I know it's going to be chocolate because she loves it but should I make cup cakes so it's easier for her to eat or let her dig into a cake? Either way it's going to make for some great pictures.
Then I get to experience the joy of bed rest for 13 weeks. My doctor is extremely cautious with me so I'm going to be living in my bed for the next 4 months starting in February. Luckily I have help with Madelyn so hopefully I won't stress too much about not being able to take care of my own child while trying to keep the other one cookin as long as I can. I already feel like a bad mom because I can't pick her up anymore, even though I still do sometimes but I'm starting to feel it more if I do.
After all that we will be having our third baby! whoot whoot. We are pretty excited about it and will probably find out if it's a boy or girl on Monday. Don't worry I'll update.
Holger is in his senior year of college and if he plays his cards right will be graduating in the fall. We are going to be applying for a couple different schools to find out where we will be headed next year for his masters.
That's what I am looking forward too so far and I'm sure there will be more added as the year progresses.
2 comments:
I hope you guys move to Utah. I need you here! :o) LOVE YOU!!
you could always make two cakes. one for her to mess up and one to eat.
Post a Comment