Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a BOY

We found out today that this little baby is a boy! Eli Daniel Kleiner is on his way. Here is a video of the little wiggler in action.

8 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Congratulations! How exciting, & cute name! :)

Tennille said...

YAY!!!!!! How cute!!!

Brits said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for your little family. I hope you don't mind that I have been "enjoying"your updates.
Sharon (Brooklynn's mom)

Brittney said...

totally fine :)

Brian said...

CONGRATS!!!! HURRAY!!! So...any names?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Brittney!!! Yay! This will be exciting... I know you miss Matthew so it will be especially exciting to have a brother and sister together. I'm sure Maddie will do a great job of keeping him in line! ;-) Congrats! Let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can do from here!! Lots of love from Fruitland!
~Brooklynn