Madelyn is a walking machine now! She is all over the place and will walk all the time unless she really wants to get somewhere then she'll speed crawl. She also likes to sing too. She will start gibbering but I know she's singing because she is dancing at the same time.
Eli is getting so big! I can't really sleep anymore when he wake up at night. He is really strong and already kicks really hard for being 27 almost 28 weeks along. When this kid is big I won't be sleeping at all I'm sure. I love feeling him move and have started seeing it when I lay down. It's so weird watching you belly move around. Only 7 more weeks of bed rest!
Here is a cute picture of the love bug
3 comments:
Oh my gosh that picture is so cute of miss maddy! I love it!
The belly moving was fun. You make me wish I was preggo again.
Sorry about Holger. I hope he starts feeling better this week and can make it to his finals! That is so cute about Madelyn singing. Greg did the same thing for awhile he would speed crawl instead of walk because he knew he could get there faster.
I hope the next few weeks fly by for you. I want to see pictures lady:) I remember when I was pregnant with Greg, he was constantly moving and kicking! Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment