Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Finally home!

We finally got home! We left Boise at about 9am and made a couple stops. We stopped at baby's r us and looked at a stroller we are going to get. It's so cool! Then we stopped at Quizno's and ate lunch and finally made it home. The roads weren't bad at all thank goodness. We went to wal mart to get my prescription. I have to take the medicine that is supposed to stop contractions for another week. I made an appointment for Monday with my Dr. Technically I'm supposed to be on bed rest this week but if I want to go to the store I'm going to because I'm so sick on not being able to go anywhere! I will still take it very easy so don't worry about that but the occasional trip won't hurt ;) We had an ultrasound this morning and Madelyn's weight is about 6 pounds and everything looks great :)

I'm so happy to be home.

1 comment:

Brits said...

Welcome home! Sorry we missed you (we live right by Babies R Us), Ashlyn had a 103 degree fever today, so I doubt they would've let us in the hospital. We will be passing through La Grande often, so we'll be sure to stop by.