Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's crazy to think.....

That I could have a baby any time!!! I'm freaked out by it really. I'm going to be a mother to a helpless infant that's going to steal my heart the moment she is placed in my arms. Wow, that's all I can say is wow. I'm scared of labor too. It's not like I don't know what to expect because I've done it once before but I know what it's going to feel like and I'm not looking forward to it.

It's been so nice being home these last few days. I missed having my own bed, a quiet toilet, soft toilet paper, and not having to worry if someone is going to come in and see me in my unmentionables. I get so much better sleep, even though I still have to wake up at one and five to take some pills. Only a couple more days of that too then I can get a full uninterrupted (except to use to girls room) nights sleep! Let's just hope that Madelyn doesn't come before I can at least get one night sleep in :)

Holger starts school on Monday and to finish off his vacation him and my brother have been playing lego star wars all weekend! It's funny to watch him enjoy a video game because there aren't really any that he gets into. That's been our weekend in a nut shell.

Just waiting for a baby to come!

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh So glad your home. I hear you about having your own bed. I miss mine when ever I am away from it. Your going to do great when little miss arrives. Just don't ponder on it. Hey maybe it will be nice and fast for you.
I'll look for her on the hospitals website unless you wanna call me I'll come see you & your new babe at the hospital!

:)Rachel Berry