Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23......

I know that Matthew wasn't born on the 23 but it was his due date and I will always remember that. My little boy would have been a year old! I miss him every day.

I think Madelyn is trying to get a cold. I'm not surprised since I've had one almost all month! I think I'm in the home stretch though and it's about time!

I'm proud to report that my hubby aced his test in finance and got a hundred percent on an assignment! I'm so proud of him. I wish I could retain info like he can. He just has to read it and he'll remember. I'm the type that has to take notes on what I read, then take notes on my notes and hopefully retain something! It's so annoying.

Madelyn has learned the art of squaking! You know not a scream but not a normal coo but a loud squak. It's pretty funny and she's proud of herself. Yesterday she slept all day! She fell asleep as I left to run errends at 12 and woke up at about 1:30 to eat then slept until 4:30! Crazy kid must be growing! She's already so big.

Holger loves sushi so last night we went to a sushi night at the school. I guess I have to be in the right mood for that stuff but I wasn't likin it so I gave Holger the rest of mine. My husband can put away the sushi ;)

I also had a little girls night with my girly friends Jess, Jen, Carly, and April. It was so nice to laugh myself horse. I love my girl friends and need to spend more time with them.

Saturday we are going to take a trip to Kenniwick and go to the temple. Madelyn is going to spend the day with Grandma while we go and hopefully she'll be a good girl.

Well this turned into a long post! Hope you had fun reading it!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Hope that you got through the day okay. Madelyn is such a cutie and I love watching the clips you put up. It is so nice to just sit and talk with girlfriend sometimes, isn't it.
Have fun this weekend. Oh and I am not a huge fan of sushi either all the time, but Matt LOVES it.
Thanks for the comment on my hair! love ya

Trent said...

Hey,
you have the cutest kid. I am still kidless. me and becca can't wait though.
what part of oregon do you live in again. I served my mission in kennewick. well see ya!
trent