Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sadly Hilarious

So this morning Madelyn woke up happy and cooing. We were playing and she would eat some then play some. Well, she had to sneeze and it was so huge that she sneezed some milk out of her nose. She laid there shocked for a couple seconds then wailed! She cried so hard she pooped! Poor baby I was holding her and soothing while trying not to laugh. She calmed down and was happy a few minutes later. After that though when she would have to sneeze she would do all that she could not to. :)

2 comments:

camille said...

Brittney, I am soooo ROFL!!!!! I get a total kick out of babies as they discover things. I loved that she cried so hard that she pooped!!

Now, my challenge to you, is in a few months, she needs to try a slice of lemon! it cracks me up every time. Don thinks I am mean,, but I just can not help myself! hee hee hee hee

Melissa said...

Oh sad, lol!!