She is so cute!
I love that little dress on her! She is just getting so big!
♥ I do remember you! Jeanne calls you Britley! I actually got the purse pattern at walmart. It was one of the cheap and easy ones. Email me and I can pass you along the info! :)
Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures of her!!! She is growing up so fast. What a doll.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute!
I love that little dress on her! She is just getting so big!
♥ I do remember you! Jeanne calls you Britley! I actually got the purse pattern at walmart. It was one of the cheap and easy ones. Email me and I can pass you along the info! :)
Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures of her!!! She is growing up so fast. What a doll.
Post a Comment