Eli had his two month appointment yesterday. He weighed in at 14 pounds on the money is 24.5 inches tall and has a head circumference of 16.25 inches. He is currently in the 90 percentile for height and heath circumference and 80 percentile for weight. That is also not taking into account that he was a month early! He is being measured with normal kids not premi's. The doc could get over how huge he is. He also sleeps through the night and has done that for a few weeks. He eats 5 ounces during the day and more before he crashes at night.
We sure love our super chunk.
Oh and on Monday Madelyn and I both got stung by hornets. Maddy found a little bike at my dad's and wanted to see it so she grabbed the seat. Little did we know there was a nest right there. She got stung once on the hand and I got stung running her away from it twice on my right leg. I haven't been stung in years and forgot how much it hurts!
3 comments:
HAHA!! I LVOE the picture of Maddy in the dryer-adorable!
I love the ice cream picture! Classic! : )
HE is growing so fast!! Kinda makes me sad. They aren't babies long.
Post a Comment