Sunday, July 26, 2009

I forgot to mention...

Maddy got her first wasp sting last night. We were outside with no shoes and she started crying all of a sudden and wouldn't put weight on her foot. I pick her up thinking she stepped on a stickery thingy plant. There wasn't one there so I didn't know what was wrong with her. I took her to my dad and said she stepped on a wasp. DUH why didn't I think of that. Poor baby, but by the end of the night she was fine. Thankfully she doesn't have an allergy.

OH and Eli is cooing and smiling up a storm. This morning I woke up to him cooing at the ceiling and smiling at someone. Probably his big brother Matthew telling him how to get back at his sister later for smacking him around.

3 comments:

Kylee said...

That's cute that he is smiling and cooing. Love that stage. Glad that Maddy didn't have a reaction to the wasp sting. I keep waiting for the day for Greg to get stung. I will probably watch him like a hawk to see if he has one.

Heather said...

Poor Maddy! That had to hurt. :(

Eli sounds like a little doll. He must be a happy cheerful baby.

The Randall Family said...

Oh no!!! Kailey got stung by a bee in her cheek a month or so ago. It just stinks to see your baby in pain.

Eli sounds like such a happy little guy. : )