Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Matthew

Today is my son's first birthday! On this day last year we were at this same hospital holding our sweet angle boy in our arms. It's crazy to think that this year has gone by so fast. I'm doing really well emotionally. Holger is going to go to the store and get some of the tiny cup cakes they make because he was so tiny himself. I hope at least one of the nurses I had is on today so I can give them a cup cake, if not that's ok I'll be going around and giving cup cakes to some nurses to celebrate this special day.

I asked my dad if he would put some flowers on Matthew's grave and hopefully a small balloon or something. We will for sure be doing that next Wednesday when we get home. I'm just so blessed to have had him for the short time I did. I'm very excited for the time when we will be together again.

Oh and we are going to be going home on January 2! I'm so excited.

No comments: