Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A little set back

So my Dr called me back this morning and he said that the pediatricians at home would rather that I came home when I'm closer to 35 weeks. That means a few more extra days here. Yes I cried a lot this morning because that means I won't be home for my son's birthday on the 28 and can't put stuff on his little grave for that day but he would want us to take care of his baby sister and we will do all that when we get home. So we will have a little party here. Kinda funny for his birthday we will be int he Hospital where he was born and on the same floor and everything.

Last night I had a little excitement. I started having contractions again, probably from the stressful day I had yesterday. But they got the stopped and here I am still. Madelyn is still cooking but if she was to be born now the odds of survival are so much better for her!

2 weeks down 2 and a half to go.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're doing good little bakin' momma!! Keep it up! We're all here for you (since we can't be there for you)!