Monday, December 10, 2007

new blog!

I finally decided to make one of these. Since I'm stuck on bed rest this is something for me to do. About a week and a half ago our little Madelyn decided to try and come early at 30 weeks. They flew us to Boise and got the contractions stopped but want us to stay until at least 34 weeks to make sure if she is born she will be ok. They have an excellent nicu here. I really really hope that we can go home for Christmas, but we'll see what happens. If we can't be home for Christmas I want to be home for Matthew's first birthday on the 28.

I'm now almost 32 weeks so two more weeks to go!

4 comments:

heather said...

yay!! and you need to keep her in for 5 more weeks...they just need to let you go home soon!

Kate said...

Hi Britly!! Yay for your blog!

Heather said...

Hooray for peer pressure!

Jenna said...

Yay for Britly!