Friday, December 14, 2007

Wow

Yesterday I got a massage and it was great while she was doing it but today I'm so sore! Yesterday was a ton better the the previous days. Sometimes you just need to vent a little and then you're fine. This weeks has gone by really fast. I hope the next couple do as well. The faster they go, the sooner we get to go home.

I've had a few contractions today but nothing to worry about. Wednesday I started having them regularly and had to get a shot to stop them. I get worried that one of these times the shot's not going to work and I'll have to get on that nasty magnesium again. The next time I get an IV it better be because I'm getting my epidural!

I'm getting really excited for Madelyn to get here. She is going to be so cute! That will make up for all the sleep I'm going to lose ;) but I'm getting used to the lack of sleep because I have to wake up up every four hours at night to take my meds. I'm pretty tired now.

Holger's sister came home from her mission on Wednesday. We got to talk to her last night. She sounds really good. His family wanted to come and see us next weekend but I recommended that they wait and come after Madelyn is born when we bless her. It just makes more sense and our hospital room is tiny and I know that his siblings would get super bored here.

Well that's about it for now.

No comments: